When you want to give your players the best possible sign up, gameplay and reward experience from start to finish, you need a single connected platform.
Of course separate player acquisition platforms, player engagement tools and player reward programs are all fine. They can all work together just fine.
With some time and effort, you’ll find workarounds and manual processes to tie them together and deliver a good experience for your players. But is ‘good’ good enough?
By making all your player data, insights and processes easily accessible within a single platform, you’ll open up a whole new world of gifting and reward possibilities.
Why do you need to connect your player acquisition, gaming and rewards?
Multiple, disconnected systems bring plenty of challenges to your ideal player journey, there are no two ways about it.
The challenges can all be overcome, but they take time and planning, effort and investment. You might need to create workarounds, develop manual processes or adapt your existing workflows to fit within each of the different platforms you’re using:
- One to attract new players and encourage them to sign up
- One to track and engage those players as they interact with all the games you offer
- One to monitor and manage player rewards to keep those players loyal to your business
Each stage generates unique player data. Each platform requires manual oversight. And each step in the player journey is distinct and separate from the next.
There isn’t a single connected journey.
And that can lead to problems.
The problems with multiple, disconnected platforms
Multiple platforms mean multiple opportunities for problems to arise in your player journey. That could include:
- Double the work – players might need to enter their personal details multiple times if you use different systems and don’t pull the data from one to the other automatically. It slows down player engagement and adds a needless extra step to the process.
- Human error – to overcome the disconnect between multiple systems, you might have staff members manually updating information or copying details from one to the next. Not only does this increase your staff’s workload, it also needlessly opens up the potential for human error, with incomplete line items, incorrect player details or even missed entries.
- Inaccurate information – if you’re pushing and pulling data from different platforms, you might not have the most relevant, most up to date information. Players might update their address in their player profile, but not in their rewards account. Or perhaps they’re getting an error message trying to claim a gift because the system hasn’t pulled in their most recent loyalty points count?
Whichever way you approach it, there will always be a disconnect when you’re using multiple platforms. And unless you’re very careful, that can lead to slow, clunky processes and experiences for players at best, or a total breakdown of the player journey at worst.
What can a single, connected gaming and gifting platform do?
A single, connected gaming platform can banish that disjointed approach to your player journey. It eliminates the gaps between player acquisition, player engagement, player management and player rewards.
It makes sure they all work together in one seamless flow.
A platform that can manage your players’ gaming, gifting and reward experiences together will help you:
- Automate processes – so you can map out and set-up the ideal player journey from start to finish, based on multiple interaction and trigger points. It means you could automatically deliver a player’s preferred rewards when they hit a set threshold, based on the preferences they entered when they first signed up
- Reduce workloads – with a seamlessly connected player journey that runs on its own, your staff can take a step back from repetitive tasks and focus on more meaningful player engagement work
- Adapt to your workflows – when you have all the tools and data in one single platform, you can adapt your platform to suit your workflows and your desired outcomes – not the other way around
- Real time gifting – having real time access to player engagement metrics and real time access to millions of in-stock gifts means you can combine the two in your single connected platform. You can trigger immediate gifts for any of your players based on any parameters you set – like on sign-up, on an anniversary or milestone, on money deposited, on games won, time spent, or points earned.
- Instant, streamlined rewards – and when all your player data is all instantly accessible in one platform, you can streamline your player reward and redemption process so that in just one or two clicks, they’ll have a reward they love on its way directly to their home (arriving within just one or two days).
The value of a single, inter-connected platform
With a single gaming and gifting platform, you’ll seamlessly connect all your player attraction, all your player engagement and all your player rewards.
You’ll automate gifting and rewards for every single one of your players – regardless of where they are on the journey.
You’ll increase sign-ups, improve participation and boost retention.
Most importantly, a single connected gaming and gifting platform helps you deliver a truly exceptional player journey.
Simple, streamlined, automated – a superior player experience.
That’s what the Gift & Go integration with Playtech’s Player Journey delivers.
It’s what our API can do when it syncs seamlessly with your existing set-up.
And it’s what Gift & Go can do for your gaming organisation.
See how you can unlock the value of a single platform for connected gifting and gaming:
Apply for a free trial or book a demo and claim your free gift.